Well, it seems most of Honor Harrington novels are ended with final battle:
- HH0 - battle against PSN vessel,
- HH1 - battle against PNS Sirius,
- HH2 - battle of Yeltsin,
- HH3 - battle of Hancock,
- HH4 - duel with Young,
- HH5 - another battle of Yeltsin,
- HH6 - battle of Selker's Rift,
- HH7 - battle against Tepeses' crews,
- HH8 - battle of Cerberus,
- HH9 - Theismans' coup,
- HH10 - battle in the Sidemore System,
- HH11 - battle of Manticore,
- WS1 - the Congo System takeover,
- WS2 - battle of Torch?
- SI1 - battle of Monica,
- SI2 - Mesan "strom from the shadows" - or there appeared no volume to describe ongiong battles in the Talbott Quadrant.
--dotz 13:57, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.