PNS Tepes was a Warlord-class battlecruiser in service with Haven's State Security Naval Forces. Entirely manned by StateSec crew and permanently assigned to the Office of Public Information, the ship was destroyed in November 1911 PD in the Cerberus System by escaping Manticoran and Grayson prisoners of war. (HH7, OBS)
The yard which built Tepes had altered her basic design to better fit her role in the State Security Naval Forces. As an effect, the ship had three less grasers and one less missile tube in each broadside than originally specified for the Warlord-class. Spared tonnage was used for:
- additional life support for a double-sized Marine contingent - 600 State Security Ground Forces troops.
- two additional large boat bays.
- an expanded brig.
The alterations enchanced small-craft capacity and allowed Tepes to carry almost thirty of them, including:
- 3 heavy-lift assault shuttles in each of two additional bays,
- at least 2 pinnaces - one pinnacle was stationed at additional boat bay.
- naval personnel - 1900
- SSGF Marines - 600
- Ransom's staff
- Captain Henri Vladovich – Commanding Officer
- Commander Lowell – Executive Officer
- Commander Jewel
- Lieutenant Janseci – Assault Shuttle Boat Bay Officer
- a surgeon - head of the Medical Department
- Colonel Livermore – Commanding Officer of ground forces and security detachments
- an unnamed Major
- Captain de Sangro – the unnamed Major's second-in-command
- First Lieutenant Hanson Timmons – Commander of the Brig Security Detail
- an unnamed lieutenant, responsible for military POWS
- Wade - medical crew
Marine Complement Enlisted
Military POWs' Detail Enlisted
Brig Detail Enlisted
Nine guards in the three watch sections, including:
- First time mentioned in 1911 PD. (HH7)
- 6 assault shuttles with 250 troops capacity each makes 1500 troops capacity, which was far to much for 600 troops Marine complement. Assault shuttle didn't have to transport full Ground Forces company howerer. There were support duties possible also.
- According to the Nefarious Honorverse Ships List there were 15 Marine officers on Warlord-class ship - Tepes should have 30 StateSec Ground Forces officers.
- CO of POW's escort on Enki, killed by Nimitz
- 3 + 3 + 2 + 1 disabled