|Affiliation||Star Empire of Manticore|
|In Service||1920s PD|
As with previous ships that held her name, she was known as Jimmy Boy to her crew.
Named in honor of Admiral Quentin Saint-James, she replaced the previous Edward Saganami class heavy cruiser of the same name when that vessel was transferred to the Caliphate of Zanzibar to help build their fleet.
In 1921, she was assigned as the flagship of Commodore Sir Aivars Terekhov and Cruiser Squadron 94 before being deployed to the Talbott Quadrant to reinforce the Tenth Fleet, and fought in the Battle of Spindle early the following year. (SI2, HH12)
In mid-1922 PD, Commodore Terekhov took the Quentin Saint-James to the Mobius System to intervene in the conflict between the local resistance movement and the Solarian intervention battalions supporting President Svein Lombroso. When the Solarian commanding officer, Brigadier General Francisca Yucel, refused to stand down and threatened to kill a soccer stadium full of hostages, Terekhov had the ship's crew fire a "Damocles" kinetic strike package at her compound from orbit, leveling the building and killing both Yucel and Lombroso. (SI4)
Known crewmembers Edit
- Captain Frederick Carlson – Commanding Officer
- Commander Horace Lynch – Tactical Officer
- Lieutenant Commander Olga Sanchez - Chief Engineer
- Lieutenant Commander Barnabé Johansen – Astrogator
- Lieutenant Commander Iona Török – Communications Officer
- Surgeon Lieutenant Zhin Myau – Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Petty Officer Tamerlane O'Reilly – Engineering Department
- ↑ The Caliphate subsequently renamed the vessel in order to release the name back into Manticoran service.