The Eleventh Fleet was the largest operational unit in the history of the Solarian League Navy. It was created in 1922 PD from a reinforced Task Force 891, and commanded by Fleet Admiral Massimo Filareta.
Order of Battle Edit
The Eleventh Fleet consisted of 427 superdreadnoughts, 32 battlecruisers, 30 light cruisers, 48 destroyers, and 50 fast freighters and personnel transports. All told, Eleventh Fleet counted almost six hundred starships, massing more than three billion tons.
- Admiral John Burrows – Chief of Staff
- Admiral William Daniels – Operations Officer
- Admiral Yvonne Uruguay – Astrogator
- Commodore Ulysses Sobolowski – Intelligence Officer
- Captain Reuben Sedgewick – Communications Officer
Task Force Commanders Edit
Other personnel Edit
- Captain John Gogunov †
- Cataphract B - a half magazines load (SD)
- Cataphract C - 5,000 missile pods - 50,000 missiles
Service Record Edit
- ↑ The SDs alone accounted for 2.9 billion tons.
- ↑ Fleet Admiral Filareta privately believed the missiles came from another source as the ammunition ships delivering them originated in the Mesa System and while Technodyne maintained a corporate headquarters on Mesa there were no production facilities there as far as he knew.